top of page
We are one of the largest
co-ed professional development organizations in the United States!
We were founded by all women in 1924 at Northwestern University and became co-ed in 1974.
We have 17 chapters across the country and counting!
We are open to all majors and backgrounds and are determined to make all of our members grow professionally and personally.
In 2015, the PGN Scholars Foundation was created to provide educational resources and national support to foster a charitable giving spirit.
bottom of page